CheatedOn.org

...because sharing helps

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Infidelity Forums
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
This forum is for sharing and seeking advice if you have been a victim of infidelity by a male partner
  • Page:

TOPIC: Inappropriate internet/texting behavior

Inappropriate internet/texting behavior 2 years, 7 months ago #233

• M.
My husband has been engaging in inappropriate internet and texting behavior since we have been together. I didn't know the severity of the behavior until I was on maternity leave for our first child a year ago. Has anyone else gone through something like this? Is this considered a type of cheating?

Re:Inappropriate internet/texting behavior 2 years, 6 months ago #235

• Girlsavvy
I too have experienced this - my partner has been involved in texting inappropriately with a number of femaile friends. the behaviour has continued for a very long time from the very beginning of our relationship. He says he loves me and cannot give any reason for the texts. I have no idea how to handle this. All I know is i dont think its appropriate.

Re:Inappropriate internet/texting behavior 2 years, 6 months ago #249

• M.
I just found more icky stuff on his computer. I don't know how he can do this and think it's ok. Knowing what I know now-I don't know if I would have married him. I don't see how this marriage will work but I'm not in a position to leave as we are having another baby in a few months. It makes me sick to know what he is doing.

Re: Inappropriate internet/texting behavior 2 years, 3 months ago #357

[quote="M." post=233]My husband has been engaging in inappropriate internet and texting behavior since we have been together. I didn't know the severity of the behavior until I was on maternity leave for our first child a year ago. Has anyone else gone through something like this? Is this considknow is

I need advice before I destroy what's left of my marriage . I've just found out again that my husband is cheating on me , again for the third time via Internet ! The last time he did it was two years ago before I had my third child , he promised me he wouldn't do it again and I gave him another chance , recently however I came accross a Facebook acc with list as long as your arm of all messages and flirting between lots of girls .what he doesn't know is that I know of this and I'm carrying around this dark secret and it's killing me ... I know that he has met with some of these girls but dont know for sure if he had sex with any of them ...He promised me he wouldnt go on theses sites again ..I can't handle this anymore , he's wore me down .. Is it time to tell him to move out? I's my marriage finally over after ten years . I'm 39 he's 31..,

Re:Inappropriate internet/texting behavior 2 years, 3 months ago #363

I too have been down that road .. It started 5 yrs ago with txts then dirty picture msgs and trust me it doesn't stop there !! It will end up in tears!! I did !! Now it's started again. I hate the Internet! I hate people who cheat on there partners! And most of all , I hate my husband !

Re: Inappropriate internet/texting behavior 2 years, 2 months ago #370

• M.
Tonight, I agree with you, Duffy. Feelings of hate and anger are bringing me down. Also sadness. It is heartbreaking to realize your whole relationship and marriage is a sham.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds